Friday, April 8, 2011

American Idol Pool: Week 3 Results-Down to Seven

April 14, 2011
Paul was voted off. Way to go Yo-Yo! You were the only one that got this week correct. You now lead the pool.

April 13, 2011
Vote for the one you think will be voted off on Thursday's American Idol Results Show.
8 are left! Vote in the comment section below this post. You can still win!

Week 1: Pick 1 To Leave

(11 left)

25 points

Week 2: Pick 1 To Leave

(9 left)

25 points

Week 3: Pick To Leave

(8 left)

20 points

Week 4: Pick To Leave

(7 left)

20 points

Week 5: Pick To Leave

(6 left)

15 points

Week 6: Pick To Leave

(5 left)

15 points

Week 7: Pick To Leave

(4 left)

10 points

Week 8: Pick To Leave

(3 left)

10 points

Finale Week 9: Pick The Winner

(2left)

Voted OFF

Naima

& Thia

Pia

Paul

Random Knowledge

Naima

+25

Stefano Total=25

Haily
Total=25

Magic 8 Ball

Says

No no to Stephano

+0

Stefano

Total =0

Haily

total=0

Smedium

I Wish

Naima

+25

Lauren

Total=25

Stefano
Total=25

Swim Mama

Naima

+25

Stefano

Total =25

Haily
Total=25

Lady Called Greg

Thia

+25

Stefano

Total =25

Haily
Total=25

Big Country

Naima

+25

Cassey

Total =25

Haily
Total=25

Yo-Yo

Naima

+25

Paul

Total =25

Paul
Total=45

G. G.

Haily

+0

Haily

Total =0

Haily
Total=0

April 8,2011
Week 2 Results:
NO ONE got this one! So sad! I picked Pia to be the overall winner...I am out of the game unless you guys are just bad judges for the next 7 weeks. Ha!
April 6, 2011
Week 2 results will be posted here. Watch the competition tonight and then submit to me under the comment section of this post whom you think will be voted off tomorrow's results show.
Your pick must be submitted to me by the beginning of Thursdays Results Show and remember to tell me your alias each time you comment so I know who you are. For those of you who did not submit an alias, I made one up for you. You should know who you are! If you don't call me or text me.
Here is what you have picked for week 2.
April 2, 2011
Week 1. Here they are: We have 8 players and the results are as posted.
Remember to submit to me your pick of whom you think will be voted off by the beginning of Thursdays Results Show each week. Submit in the comment section below and make sure you tell me your alias. For those of you who did not submit an alias, I made one up for you.