Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gavin's Tail Twister #32: Brotherly Love!

Tonight I am on call and Angel (the nanny) is staying late with her 21 month old because Canadian Man is not home until late and I need someone to stay in case I get called to the hospital. The baby was trying to go to sleep, Gavin was doing his homework and Sammy was on XBox with his friends hooting and hollering.
I politely asked Gavin to walk upstairs and "tell you brother to please hold it down because the baby is trying to sleep."
"No mom!" Gavin said.
"Please Gavin just tip toe up and close his door and ask him nicely please hoot and holler not so loud. The baby is trying to sleep. If you say it nicely he will listen."
Gavin stood up and looked at me, rolled his eyes, and said: " How about just "Shut Up and Be Quiet!"
That is brotherly love!