Thursday, May 26, 2011

Gavin Tail Twister #25: Not Thank You!

So every year at the end of school, our kids bring home all their papers and classwork. I usually look through all of the piles of papers and keep what I think they may enjoy looking at when they get to be say maybe in high school or college or even to flash up on the big screen during some great event of their lives. This year I found a cute little note my son Gavin(7) wrote to my husband and me for this years open house which by the way for what ever reason we did not attend.
The letter goes like this...
Dear Mom and Dad
Thank you for going to open house.
I love you for going.
You are the best parents ever!
If you don't get this, then
NOT THANK YOU!

Since we did not attend, I guess the Not Thank You applies!
Thanks for your honesty Gavin!