Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gavin Tail Twister #26: Acting Like A Pregnant Woman!

On this particular day, we had multiple repair people in the house and we had Maggie (family dog that I did not want...that is another story!) in the laundry room because one of our repair guys really did not like dogs. As the repair guys were leaving, I could hear Mag's barking and carrying on behind closed doors. I asked Gavin my seven year old son to check it out. He went into the laundry room only to fine Maggie had made her way into the master bath and was noticeably upset by something. I inquired with Gavin about Maggie's status. His response was "I don't know what is wrong with her but she is ACTING JUST LIKE A PREGNANT WOMAN!"
My curiosity peaked and I bit...hook,line and sinker! So I asked "And just how does a pregnant woman act?"
Of course Gavin style involving his whole body, shook and flailed while he let out intolerable moaning sounds as if to be in a state of panic. I did not worry that maybe he had seen something like this on TV. I figured if he had he would have been laying down flaling and he wasn't ... he was standing.
And now when ever anyone in our family acts short tempered or unreasonably ill, this saying always follows..."Stop Acting Like a Pregnant Woman!" That will put a smile on your face every time!