Sunday, March 27, 2011

American Idol Pool: 3 Days Left

Those of you who are try to start an Idol Pool, look at the older posts on this blog to get started. Copy and paste any information you need to get going.

To my pool group,
I hope you are excited to watch American Idol Top 11. It starts this Wed. at 8PM. Your money and envelope with your AI Top Pick for 2011 should be ready to go. Give it to Melissa and she will get it to me. I am home with the kids on Spring Break this week.
I will publish the players by their alias names right here on this blog. Remember if you sign up, you must come to this site and under comments for Wednesdays post, you should let me know who you think will be voted off on Thursday night.
Again, Deadline for sign ups are Wed March 30 at 7PM Eastern Time.
Make your selection of whom you think will be voted off this week anytime after the Wednesday competition which airs at 8PM and before the results show which is Thursday 8PM Eastern Time.
Good Luck